Conditions of Registration
- Registering players agree to abide by The Laws of the Game of Soccer as governed by FIFA and SCCSA By Laws.
- Players Acknowledge that the Association holds an insurance policy as shown on the SCCSA website to cover you or your child as a member of the SCCSA however you can take out further additional cover if required..
- You understand that photos of you or your child may be taken for SCCSA or affiliated Club promotional material or websites, but at no times will names be used or will details be provided into any unrelated 3rd party. If you wish for your or your child’s photo not to be taken please inform SCCSA via email
- Players can play up a maximum of 2 age groups without prior written approval from SCCSA. The responsibility is up to the parents to consider if their child has the strength, stamina and physique to play up. In a combined age group, the elder age group is the one to be considered. For example, a player turning 14 in the current year can play in Under 15/16, but a 13 year old cannot.
- If your child is turning 5 in the current season you understand they will be playing in an U6 competition (if applicable).
- You declare the information you have provided is true and accurate. You also understand that any wilful dishonesty may render refusal of registration
To provide a safe and enjoyable framework, in which people can participate and engage in grassroots soccer at a reasonable price and follow the pathways to elite soccer. Sunshine Coast Churches Soccer Clubs fosters the opportunity for players to play and develop their skills in soccer in a safe alcohol and drug free environment on Friday nights and Saturdays.
All Sunshine Coast Churches Soccer Clubs are responsible for the registration of their players, which is a necessity for coverage under the Insurance Policy.
A player MUST be registered and a player record exist for every active player. If a player is not registered, they will not be insured to play the game. Please note, all individual Soccer participants must be registered prior to participating in Soccer, including before playing any match or training.
As of 2017, Clubs and Associations Online Registration is mandatory. In exceptional circumstances where players cannot register online, Clubs are required to input player data. To do so a Participant (or their parent/guardian, if under 18 years of age) must register with SCCSA on the prescribed SCCSA Registration Form and agree to accept and abide by all of the Terms of Registration as outlined on the form.
Online payment is the recommended option, however Clubs and Associations can also accept offline payments if they chose. For offline payment Clubs/Soccer Bodies/Entity Teams will be liable for collecting and settling all applicable fees and levies in connection with such registration.
Collection of Personal Information
We are committed to the protection of personal information. We understand that visitors and users of this website are concerned about their privacy, and the confidentiality and security of any information that is provided. Some information is automatically collected whenever anybody accesses this website. Additional information may be voluntarily supplied through on-line forms and e-mail for specific service delivery purposes.
We will only use such information collected for the purpose for which it was supplied and such information will not be disclosed to any third party unless required by law. When you visit this website our internet Service Provider's standard web logs record anonymous information for statistical purposes only, including: date and time of your visit to the site, pages you accessed, type of browser you are using, referring site and internet address of the server accessing our site.
This website does not provide facilities for securely transmitting information across the internet. We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of all information that we collect, however no data transmission over the internet or information stored on servers accessible through the internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure. These activities are undertaken at your risk.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
If you have any queries about our privacy and security practices, please use the contact details found on this website. Copyright Materials published on the internet are protected by copyright law. Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever.
Refund Policy / Registration Refunds
Eligibility for Refunds
Sunshine Coast Churches Soccer Association Clubs only refunds registration fees (or parts thereof) in the
(a) the player has not participated in a match or training for his or her club. Upon participating in one
match or training for the club, the Club is under no obligation to make a refund; or
(b) as required by statute, such as in accordance with state and/or federal consumer protection
Procedure for Recovery of a Refund
Where a player is eligible for a refund under clause (a), a player will be required to comply with
the following steps prior to the Club being liable to pay the refund to the player:
The player / parent must request a refund (in writing) with the club stating reasons for the refund
Payment of Refund
Once the written request is received by the club, the club makes the refund to the player.